16 MonthsIncludes a 3-month internship
Core Concentrations (All Required)
Management and Strategy
Finance and FinTech
Marketing, Branding and Design
Computing, Business Analytics and Statistics
Industry Concentrations (Any 2)
A Business School
Reimagined from the Ground Up
Courses Led by Top Industry Stalwarts
- Courses taught by top CXOs, MDs and even Members of Parliament
- Classes led by eminent faculty from Oxford, Wharton & HBS
- A team of in-house Professors & Postdocs for core skilling courses
- Unique learning model incorporating workshops, consulting projects and hands-on project work
- 40% of courses rooted in core technology fields like AI, ML and Blockchain
- Regular bootcamps for specific industry insights from practitioners
Unique Career Development Interventions
- 5 Cr. student-run investment fund for hands-on investing experience
- 1-1 Mentorship Programme, where each student is paired with a practicing Master for career counselling
- 3-month break for Internships, Venture Initiation Programme and CXO Shadow Programme or Fellowships
1. Courses Led by Top
Most courses at Masters’ Union are led by top industry practitioners and notable professors from world’s top B-Schools.
In the Middle of a Business District
room Situated in CyberPark, Gurugram, flanked by over 600 MNCs
Take a Look Inside
The course curriculum is carefully and meticulously curated to provide students with hands-on industry experience, largely using internship-style lectures.
1. Courses Curated for Hands-On Engagement
Each course’s curriculum is meticulously co-designed with the industry and contains a mix of the following pedagogical elements:
Read about a few sample consulting projects:
Help us tap into the power of referral networks
- Strategise to motivate current cardmembers to refer their friends to sign up.
- Make the incentives more relevant and tangible to the millennial.
Convince the public that whole grain snacks can be savoury, not sweet
- Propose a plan to drive trial of this new non-sweet whole grain oat cluster.
- Convince the public that whole grain based products make a great savoury snack.
Create a business deck to pitch Cisco products
- Explain how the product or service creates value for users and changes how the world works, lives, plays and learns.
What does your ideal convenience store look like?
- Conceptualise an ideal convenience store.
- Detail out the services/products the store would offer. Define the layout of the store.
Make vehicle ownership more attractive to Millennials
- Propose a way to make vehicle ownership/driving your own car more appealing and attainable for young people.
Use social data to identify the drivers of online conversations
- Develop a repeatable process that identifies, classifies, and extracts the underlying drivers of consumer financial conversations and comments in social media data.
2. Core Technology Courses
40% of the courses are rooted in core technology fields like AI, ML and Blockchain.
4. Corporate Field Courses
Every quarter, students travel to prominent business sites for first-hand exposure to various industries.
Mundra Port, Gujarat
Extensive overview of the Oil and Gas industry supply-chain
Reliance Jamnagar Refinery
How Asia’s largest refinery is being managed
Bombay Stock Exchange
Learn what goes on inside BSE/NSE
Maruti Udyog, Gurgaon
Understand business challenges of an automobile manufacturing unit
Film City Mumbai
An insider look into the business of Film making from Production to Distribution
3. Unique Career Development
1. Masters’ Union Investment Fund
The Masters’ Union Investment Fund is a unique student-managed fund with a corpus of Rs 5 Crore that invests in real estate, capital markets etc., providing the cohort a hands-on experience of managing a fund, under the guidance of a Master.
This diversified fund is managed by 5 teams:
Equities and Stock Fund
futures and options Hedge Fund
Venture capital fund for startups
Real estate investment fund
2. One-on-One Mentorship Programme
Each student in the cohort is paired with a practising Master for regular counselling and career coaching. Check out some of our Master-Mentee pairs from Cohort’21:
3. Industry Immersion Programme
In the middle of the year, students break for 3 months to engage in one of the following programmes:
- Our students have been placed for internships at companies like:
- Students get a ringside view of the work-life of top CXOs, and observe from close quarters what being an industry leader entails on a daily basis.
- Over 120 corporates participating including:
- Selected students are awarded an equity-free entrepreneurship grant to work on their startups
- To build further core skills and do research, students can enroll in Fellowships in fields like
4. Startup School
The Incubator at Masters’ Union is uniquely designed to facilitate new ventures from ideation all the way to fundraising. Initiatives & resources include:
5. Research Centres
Masters’ Union houses India’s foremost research centres focussed on exploring the application of novel technologies to create new business opportunities and models.
Blockchain Business Research CentreLeveraging the latest in blockchain research & smart contracts to create new business plans and practices.
Centre for Applied Machine LearningUsing new discoveries in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to anticipate business and process disruptions.
Lab for Genetics & Bio-Tech BusinessesExtending the global research in Bio-Tech to create fundamentally new businesses and product lines.
Centre for PlatformsThis research centre focusses on new business models emerging in the form of platforms like Uber, Airbnb etc.
Class of 2021
21 - 39 Years
Undergraduate Colleges Represented
HINDU COLLEGE, DELHI
ST. STEPHEN'S, DELHI
NARSEE MONJEE, MUMBAI
BITS PILANI, HYDERABAD
O.P. JINDAL, SONIPAT
ST. XAVIER'S, MUMBAI
MANIPAL INSTITUTE, MANIPAL
DELHI UNIVERSITY, DELHI
MANIPAL INSTITUTE, MANIPAL
DELHI UNIVERSITY, DELHI
MCKINSEY AND COMPANY
After graduation, Masters’ Union graduates become members of the Union, entitled to lifetime benefits.
Lifelong Membership of the UnionAlumni can enroll into 1 classroom course of their choice every year after they graduate.
Psychological CounsellingFocus on personal growth and holistic development in a group and as an individual.
Resourceful Alumni GroupEach fellow is a verified business owner, intellectual or artist and is duty-bound to support the others throughout their lives.
Career EnablementMasters’ Union’s corporate outreach facilitates on-campus and off-campus recruitment for full time as well as internship roles at Fortune 500 companies, as well as funded startups.
Access to MastersAlumni are an integral part of the community and get access to all our masters’ 1-1 office hours for lifelong business or personal counseling.
Coworking-Space & Networking DinnersAlumni get access to a premium coworking space and a standing invitation to all networking dinners on our campus.
We, at the Masters’ Union, believe that financial constraints should not pose any hindrance to someone’s academic aspirations. We are keen to attract promising candidates to our founding class so that they elevate the quality of the peer learning experience. Allow us to mitigate your financial limitations to achieve our mission of creating maximum value for our students and the future of business.